Propeller Ice Protection Prop Boot De-icing
How Ice Shield Prop De-ice Boots Work
Ice Shield® propeller deice boots prevent ice from forming on your propeller by heating the root of each blade on a "90-second on, 90-second off" cycle. Ice Shield offers propeller anti-icing systems with wire-wound patterns and etched foil designs. The wire-round pattern was created for thinner blades and the etched foil designs for maximum durability and longevity.
The icing of a propeller can be catastrophic to pilots and passengers. Trust the safety of your flights with Ice SHield propeller de-ice boots. Ice Shield has been creating high-quality de-icing products for owners and operators since 1998. All products are accompanied with a No-Hassle Warranty and are designed to survive the harshest wintery conditions.
Features and Benefits
- No 60–90 day lead times — All ptoducts are guaranteed to deliver within 48-hours in the continental US and to US-based freight forwarders
- Quick installation
- Wire-wound patterns and etched foil designs available
- Tapered edge design for easy application and superior aerodynamic transition
- Textured bond surface for excellent adhesion
- Built to survive rain and sand erosion with Aeroguard™ surface technology
- No-hassle warranty
- Easy, direct access to technical support
- Best value for prop boots
Compatability and Certifications
Ice Shield propeller de-ice boots are interchangeable with OEM parts and FAA PMA approved. Please see our complete list of propeller de-icers for eligibility.