Engine Anti Icing Systems | Engine Anti Ice Inlets | Ice Shield
Ice Shield Engine Inlet and Horn De-icers Overview
Ice Shield™ engine inlet and horn de-ice boots are available for a variety of aircraft including Beech King Air (90, 100, 200, 300), DeHavilland DHC-6, Dorner 328, Piper Navajo and Embraer 110. Ice Shield’s engine inlet and horn boots are in stock and available for all our certified aircraft.
Features and Benefits
- No 60–90 day lead times — Guaranteed to ship out within 48 hours in the continental US and to US-based freight forwarders
- Quick installation
- Wire-wound pattern available
- Tapered edge design for easy application and superior aerodynamic transition
- Textured bond surface for excellent adhesion
- Built to survive rain and sand erosion with Aeroguard™ surface technology
- No-hassle warranty
- Easy, direct access to technical support
- Best value for engine inlets and horn de-icers
Compatability and Certifications
Ice Shield engine inlets and horn de-icers are FAA PMA approved. Please see our eligibility page for more information.